rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone can also watch this BBC news report right here on Alopecia World."

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 3, 2008 to Teens and Alopecia on the BBC

2 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Timothy H. Warneka

"Bogie, I find what you said particularly interesting because I used to be a member o…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 24, 2008 to Pick-up lines to avoid at all cost!

4 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"YoKasta, I'm happy that you're happy, and it brings me incalculable delight and reli…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 15, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

"Great point, Jack. Indeed, such a "revision" has been undertaken in our day by a num…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 3, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Gina, thank you for contributing to this discussion. I read the message you sent to…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 26, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by meaghan evelyn smith earle

"Alas, Traci Lee, violence is an American tradition. See, for example, the classic HB…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 26, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008

"Carly's question regarding this matter is a critically important one, and Traci Lee'…"

24 Nov 5, 2008

"You're welcome, Tamara. Be sure to let us know how things work out. :-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 20, 2008 to What to say and How to say it??? How do I tell students and coworkers about AA?

11 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by VelmaJDennis

"Hi, everyone. Here's the link to the alopecia coloring book. Enjoy! :-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 19, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Perhaps this alopecia coloring book can help. While they're reading and coloring the…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 19, 2008 to What to say and How to say it??? How do I tell students and coworkers about AA?

11 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by VelmaJDennis

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service