chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andrea, I carry Gemtress and like the line very much, however there are limitatio…"

chris for hair replied May 9, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Gemtress lace is one of the best I have seen. The trouble with that line is as you s…"

chris for hair replied May 4, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Truthfully Aimee I prefer a good monofilimant to lace. If you are wanting to make a…"

chris for hair replied May 4, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Every wig can have a different configuration of lace. Some can be adjusted to suit y…"

chris for hair replied May 2, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I have tried the gripper on myself and numerous clients and find it to be a total wa…"

chris for hair replied Apr 25, 2013 to Dancing with wigs

12 May 2, 2013
Reply by Suz

"Some HH wigs and pieces can be permed but you have to start with virgin hair and kno…"

chris for hair replied Apr 22, 2013 to I have been wearing wigs for about 4 years

8 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Put the hair you do have in tiny ponytails with very small rubber bands, then you ca…"

chris for hair replied Apr 22, 2013 to Dancing with wigs

12 May 2, 2013
Reply by Suz

"She sounds like an unhappy child and she is running the show. Even though I don't co…"

chris for hair replied Apr 15, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"You are lucky to have your husband to help you through all this. When one lives with…"

chris for hair replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"This is not directly related to hair loss, but I do think it is pertinent. Last week…"

chris for hair replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service