sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"HS do your eyelashes growing? hope you get very well and I think it depends of overl…"

sultan h replied Mar 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi HS will be fine sir but what kind of alopecia so you have !! ?"

sultan h replied Mar 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's awesome . keep going Denise and give us your updating . I'm gonna to get my f…"

sultan h replied Mar 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"good luck bro Mr Anakin hope you get your results soon and show us your update yes w…"

sultan h replied Mar 18, 2016 to WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Yes,,I'm totally agree with Xeljanzmiracle Give Us Update"

sultan h replied Mar 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi I'm wondering about Turki cheaper than US, and why all country more expensive tha…"

sultan h replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Noah how are there are new treatment for Alopecia AU it's call Xeljanz and other one…"

sultan h replied Mar 16, 2016 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

"thanks for all Return life and Xelijanzmiracle for responded my answer. Xelijanz is…"

sultan h replied Mar 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In Dubai UAE the cost of Xelijanz will be 1350$ that's good deal you think !! or exp…"

sultan h replied Mar 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"goodnews from you Xelijanz miracle how much cost of Xelijanz in Turkey Dr: how?"

sultan h replied Mar 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service