rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"What ages are your students? What's the educational context -- preschool, elementary…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 19, 2008 to What to say and How to say it??? How do I tell students and coworkers about AA?

11 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by VelmaJDennis

"Hi, Tammy. Is Abby receiving professional counseling? Given that you mentioned that…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 25, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Jason, thanks for giving your perspective and steering us "in the right direction,"…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 23, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Rosy, I'm delighted to hear that my posts had a positive affect on your daughter. Th…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 21, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Linsey, it's never my intention to berate anyone, including you. However, I do belie…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 21, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"I wholeheartedly agree with Linsey that merely quoting a couple of verses and ignori…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 19, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"This discussion is not limited to the Bible, but I'm curious as to how BYRDSRAIN and…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 17, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"This discussion inspired me to start another one titled "What Do Your Scriptures Say…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 17, 2008 to Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss

18 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

"Tony, thanks for the link. Please click here for the positive feedback Stacie is alr…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 16, 2008 to Miss New York State

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Reply by Carol on May 9, 2008 at 3:22pm "

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 14, 2008 to Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss

18 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service