AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"I had no problems getting my co pay in use. It was as simple as giving them the numb…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It still may be approved for alopecia eventually just give it time . "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you're looking for a quick fix hair fibers might help you https://www.youtube.co…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 9, 2015 to Dealing

5 Dec 3, 2020
Reply by kimmy68

"It is a huge financial burden.  The US especially are very very expensive.  If you…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow Shanna brilliant!"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 3, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"I suggest you do some research on peoples lives who have been destroyed by alopecia…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not a significant increase but it did help. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not yet , but if I were to get all of my hair I would have my life back and that cer…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not much eyebrow hair at all when I started.  Most of it had fallen out. I have abo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks , I'm aiming to have everything back by aug/sept but we'l see :)"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service