Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, I do not know of any, but I would like to offer you some suggestions if you h…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 8, 2017 to Halifax

2 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"You certainly have many great responsibilities and you need someone to talk to. I am…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 7, 2017 to Recently diagnosed with LPP and feeling very overwhelmed and hopeless

2 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Eliz

"To be honest no body knows, Each case is different. This is why this condition is so…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 7, 2017 to AA progression

2 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by BMortiz

"As a parent you must remain strong. There are times when patches do fill in and thei…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 7, 2017 to New Diagnosis

8 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by monicakim

"Daughter had AU for 5 years and she has been on Xelijanz for 6 months and has full r…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks so much for posting this information.  "

Alo-mom replied Apr 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Unfortunately she lost her hair in 4 months. It was very hard on me. After finding h…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 6, 2017 to 6-year-old diagnosed with alopecia universails

8 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Maggie

"From what I understand she has experienced patches of it. Again, I have only heard t…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 6, 2017 to Beautiful you are.

3 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

"As the mother of a daughter who developed Alopecia Universalis I totally understand…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 5, 2017 to 6-year-old diagnosed with alopecia universails

8 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Maggie

"Hello Me&mygirl_Aussie and Melissa. Medical cap to me is a cap that is a mono to…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 3, 2017 to Irresistable me human hair wigs

5 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service