Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Insurance covers it"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mike, july will be a year on xeljanz. Was on 11 mgs for about 9 months with no resul…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wanna know where the f**k all thsse auto immune diseases are coming from! Alopecia…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 2, 2017 to New Hair Growth Mechanism Discovered

27 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by webert90

"One thing I have to say is it is relieving to be able to vent frustration without so…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 1, 2017 to New Hair Growth Mechanism Discovered

27 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by webert90

"so ... how do we improve treg function? Its frustrating, we know this is what we nee…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 1, 2017 to New Hair Growth Mechanism Discovered

27 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by webert90

"So strange why right side of brows and lashes are weaker than left side, i have very…"

Rascalx2 replied May 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I often feel if I got to a place of complete acceptance the hair would grow back, ma…"

Rascalx2 replied May 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I continue to take xeljanz because I feel like its only hope I have right now... it'…"

Rascalx2 replied May 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Having bad day today..some pics from hair days came up on the computer slide show, I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Patches for life, I lost it all, but I have to say I don't think I would even be…"

Rascalx2 replied May 13, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service