Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, no problems. Those folks that work there are so wonderful and helpful."

Alo-mom replied Jan 17, 2017 to Xelsource Hardship Program 2017

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"My daughter had dry eye for a while. There must be some dust getting into his eyes t…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 15, 2017 to AU watery eyes

5 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"I think it is important to get a blood panel to see if there is any biological reaso…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 15, 2017 to I don't know if its androgenetic alopecia or my diet,lack of exercise and lack of hair care thats responsible for my hair loss :/

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"It seems that with the lower dose his AA  gets the best of him. It is no surprise th…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 15, 2017 to Hair loss while on Zeljanz

1 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Dear Sophie, I am the mother of a daughter with AU and you are right on. I attribute…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 8, 2017 to Please tell me it will get easier

20 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Samantha Callaway

"This is a very trying time for you. Give yourself a bit of time to grieve but please…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 7, 2017 to Please tell me it will get easier

20 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Samantha Callaway

"You are very wise to get as much knowledge as possible early on. Years ago I had a b…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 7, 2017 to First bald spot

15 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by mom23littles

"It took about 2 months to see any noticeable growth, If your blood work is good per…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"She is taking one pill in the morning 5 milligrams and 2 5 milligrams at night."

Alo-mom replied Jan 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I am answering this question based on what is happening with my daughter who st…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service