Villa fan's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope you get approved for it, if not, if you can take a trip to Turkey, you could…"

Villa fan replied Nov 29, 2016 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Hi, where is the trial being conducted in the UK? I am in the UK and on oral Xeljanz…"

Villa fan replied Oct 30, 2016 to Any luck with JAK inhibitors anyone?

6 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Patricia

"I think it's about 600 dollars, so 600 dollars for a box of 56 tablets"

Villa fan replied Sep 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I previously used Methotrexate for 5 years and went from being near Alopecia Totalis…"

Villa fan replied Sep 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just for information everyone, I am just back from Marmaris, Turkey, where I purchas…"

Villa fan replied Sep 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Tapering the dose on Xeljanz I am on Xeljanz for Alopecia and have tapered the dose…"

Villa fan replied Aug 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Dom, In 2010, I was near Alopecia Totalis, and commenced treatment with methotrex…"

Villa fan replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have had success with Cyclosporine and Methotrexate. At the start of 2010 I had pr…"

Villa fan replied Feb 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Will do mate."

Villa fan replied Oct 19, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"That's really good, thanks for letting me know and I hope you see regrowth soon."

Villa fan replied Oct 19, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service