Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"I know. someone with 30 years AU having regrowth"

Return_life replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"what kind of alopecia? I tried a hair straightener a few months before I had my firs…"

Return_life replied Apr 4, 2017 to If Your Hair Loss Started From WEN Cleansing Conditioner

14 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Sull180

"you don't forget that feeling... dammmn so true"

Return_life replied Apr 4, 2017 to Trying To Be Thankful

10 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by MissChrissy85

"snake oil. stay far from him. it's obvious get used to it because there are a lot of…"

Return_life replied Apr 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"don't know but I know some companies have vitiligo treatment in their pipeline. acla…"

Return_life replied Mar 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"aclaris almost finished phase 1 concert pharma should start phase 2 very soon maybe…"

Return_life replied Mar 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"well that is a tough question... but based on my experience on Market Access in diff…"

Return_life replied Mar 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"that's very good news. don't want to sound like the party pooper but phase 1 takes l…"

Return_life replied Mar 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"awesome progress. your eyebrows came back thick that's awesome. thanks for the motiv…"

Return_life replied Mar 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi I am in canada and we do not have the copay here so I pay mine full out of pocket…"

Return_life replied Mar 25, 2017 to One month supply - free

6 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by dwhite

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service