Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Good work Singh!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great! More power to him and them. I get 120 pills a month too, from Pfizer. All of…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful Merry! What insurance do you have that is paying for 4 pills a day? I'm su…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Welcome Pat! After you get your prescription, you can call it into this compounding…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Funny! There was a time when we COULD count every hair on our entire body. And the n…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are welcome Keithm15. Did you get your other $4,000 worth of free Xeljanz? Becau…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful Blessing! I know how happy you must be after being AU for 33 years. Awesom…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Keithm15, I typed a reply and was adding pictures to it when it disappeared. But her…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wonder why your dermatologist would not confirm the vitiligo. Where do you live? Y…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 15, 2016 to Please HELP

14 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Nicolas

"Keisha, were you asking me about my regrowth on Xeljanz? I sent you a friend request…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 13, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service