singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi TMB,  could you find out if it’s only for AA or can it be used on AT, and AU?  K…"

singh replied Mar 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi frida are you on 25 mg a day ? Does that mean everyone is different in response t…"

singh replied Mar 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome growth mate ! "

singh replied Mar 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida ! Such amazing growth ! :) Forget about losing go live your life with a hea…"

singh replied Mar 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Fenster, As hard as it is try not to stress. As stress will make it worst. You co…"

singh replied Feb 23, 2018 to My teenage boy, on Xeljanz for a few years and it's suddently stopped working

9 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Fenster

"I think you should see if your doctor could get you ruxolitinib as I have heard peop…"

singh replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Aww ok, maybe start some meditation as I have heard it can calm your immune system.…"

singh replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katrina I’m sorry to hear about your set back. I am no doctor but my advice would…"

singh replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks sadele ! and good luck with your pregnancy and xeljanz   kind regards "

singh replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele do you still have regrowth ? Or have you stopped taking xeljanz ?  Kind r…"

singh replied Feb 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service