Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been using the xeljanz cream about 10 weeks now I plan on using it for 6 mont…"

Football fan replied Apr 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wonder what happened to everyone that wrote all the time last year and then just d…"

Football fan replied Apr 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Beautiful!If your not giving up either am I! Nicolas Baricitinib will probably be th…"

Football fan replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele can you ask Dr King if people who are not responding well with xeljanz(jak…"

Football fan replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great news Merry when you switched to 4 pills did you see growth right away and how…"

Football fan replied Apr 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The cream is 2 percent"

Football fan replied Apr 13, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Well we're not responding quite like the lab rats they had full regrowth in 10 days!…"

Football fan replied Apr 12, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Hi Peachfuzz I'm on week 9 of the xeljanz cream applying it only to my large spots a…"

Football fan replied Apr 12, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I'm a little confused is Baricitinib approved in other countries?Does any one know w…"

Football fan replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just bare spots and down from 3 xeljanz and 2 plaquenil to just 2 xeljanz."

Football fan replied Apr 7, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service