Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"we all would like to Know! best of luck to all alopecians"

Return_life replied Feb 9, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"good post"

Return_life replied Feb 2, 2017 to Affordable Care Act and how that impacts those with Alopecia and those we love with AA.

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"hi Hannah, u are strong. all alopecians are strong. I am a male but I can totally r…"

Return_life replied Feb 2, 2017 to Shaving my head

10 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Maris

"to my knowledge no serious adverse events has been reported with low dose IL2"

Return_life replied Jan 28, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"basically Kevin said he will start the trial soon and the results will be available…"

Return_life replied Jan 24, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"merci Kevin. je te souhaite bonne chance et je pense qu avec le dr Passeron et son…"

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"I spoke with Dr Passeron, unfortunately he will not be able to give any comments bec…"

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"Hi Liu Chunxiu, IL2 in high dose is a cytokine that is/was used in some chemotherap…"

Return_life replied Jan 23, 2017 to Xeljanz

11 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by chris_s

"keep an eye on Interleukin 2 low dose. there is a big trial double blinded in France…"

Return_life replied Jan 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"easy loriann. don't want to sound like the party pooper but I prefer to give u accur…"

Return_life replied Jan 22, 2017 to Xeljanz

11 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by chris_s

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service