Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"On week 8 of the topical my eyebrows are filling in nicely and I think I am getting…"

Football fan replied Apr 7, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Thanks for the info just trying everything out there till I hit on the right combo.B…"

Football fan replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi summer2000 that's great news.Im also like you xeljanz has not worked for me even…"

Football fan replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi mrappe7 How long have you been on xeljanz and did you go from 2 pills a day right…"

Football fan replied Mar 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanzmiracle I used the cream on one eyebrow and two large patches.Funny thing tho…"

Football fan replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you everyone this is the first positive response to medication in 10 months!A…"

Football fan replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just got back from the dermatologist good news!Starting my six weeks on xeljanz crea…"

Football fan replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You started off slow but your hair did grow!Are you still on 3 xeljanz and 2 plaquen…"

Football fan replied Mar 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Does anyone remember if Ruxolitnib and Baricitnib are Jak 1 and 2 vs xeljanz that…"

Football fan replied Mar 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele I know how you feel nothing is working for me and it's been 10 months.Even…"

Football fan replied Mar 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service