singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"The price is like 4 times as much as xeljanz a year."

singh replied May 28, 2017 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi Sara, I'm not a dr but I feel a cure won't come until a treatment comes out first…"

singh replied May 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know mate it would have been backed by now I think. Let's just hope it's all out f…"

singh replied May 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317634.php Very interesting read and disco…"

singh replied May 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think a lot of people responded and 7 months on xeljanz and then the growth excell…"

singh replied May 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I understand James, I just feel accepting it is one but at this stage with the progr…"

singh replied May 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Keep the faith Rascal, there will be a treatment out for alopevia in the coming year…"

singh replied May 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I feel there is every hope us alopecia sufferes will get the treatment and hopefully…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi James, can I ask what made you give up on xeljanz ? I know the feeling as being o…"

singh replied May 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Rascalx2 don't be discouraged have faith my friend. If you live in the US there i…"

singh replied May 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service