Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure your daughter will respond and grow hair I'm just a weird exception.Were a…"

Football fan replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Happy for everyone that is growing hair on xeljanz but it is just not working for me…"

Football fan replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just started applying to the areas were there is no hair.Not sure if it will work st…"

Football fan replied Feb 8, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Yes just started it on one eyebrow and 3 spots a slight tingling then goes away.Glad…"

Football fan replied Feb 8, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Thanks for the info"

Football fan replied Feb 5, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Received my xeljanz cream in the mail today a much larger tube than I thought it wou…"

Football fan replied Feb 5, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Hi Karen my Doctor is in Santa Monica Ca. Any Doctor can call in the cream for your…"

Football fan replied Feb 3, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"My dermatologist called in a prescription for the topical xeljanz to the pharmacy in…"

Football fan replied Feb 2, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Maybe you should contact the clinical trials and studies were that term was used and…"

Football fan replied Feb 2, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Agree Serinaadele a year and a half ago my hair grew back to about 60 percent and I…"

Football fan replied Feb 1, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service