singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahaha! And nice one for the info! It's good at the 2* 5 mg. keep us updated. Am goi…"

singh replied Apr 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing!! Can I just ask where you AU or had male pattern baldness ? That growth is…"

singh replied Apr 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone updates people ? I see a lot of new people on this thread asking about xeljan…"

singh replied Apr 25, 2017 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

"It seems to be with people who have experienced regrowth then stopped have lost all…"

singh replied Apr 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Talia I think it is great you have your eyebrows and eyelashes back. At what poin…"

singh replied Apr 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great find cmdd20, does this mean Columbia university have been granted a licence to…"

singh replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Aww well am happy this will hopefully work for you . Grown up with alopecia myself I…"

singh replied Mar 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Keep us updated Lindzzej with your progress ! Always great to hear the positive stor…"

singh replied Mar 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is great Lindzzej ! When I took it I did use to drink occasionally but dr did r…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey people just some good news for people who would like tofacitinib prescribed to t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service