Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lindzzej, I noticed that you asked questions about the Co-pay card. Are you aware…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just private message me on here. You have to send me a friend request first"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Google it Sultan h."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wildstar. You were going to a dermatologist on March 8th to get your prescription fo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football fan, again wonderful news for you after so long! You never told us where th…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Its $330 a TUBE, not $300 a week."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football fan, I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Finally some growth after months and months o…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I see you took the suggestions. Great! By the way, did your co-worker start LDN?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Wonderful!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to Hairs are coming! LDN!

7 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by pterese

"Yes, thanks. I found the LDN thread on here by tapping on your name. Why don't you p…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service