singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi return to life , I read you was on xeljanz for 7 months with not much growth, so…"

singh replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing Katrina so happy for you ! How long have you had alopecia for? Do you…"

singh replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"P.s sorry I should add when the patent does run out am sure you will still need a pr…"

singh replied Dec 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your welcome Lindzzej"

singh replied Dec 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I obtained innformstion on the patent from my Dr who works along side Dr Angelino. Y…"

singh replied Dec 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It usually takes about 15 years for a drug to come to the market because they have t…"

singh replied Dec 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey jcortez that is a very good approach and a good way to go into remission. If you…"

singh replied Dec 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's more than a cosmetic disease, as people with alopecia have a problem with there…"

singh replied Dec 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sent you a friend request gowml please accept and inbox me details as I'm interested…"

singh replied Dec 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the link mate"

singh replied Nov 25, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service