singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Also could you send us a link to that article please ?"

singh replied Nov 23, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

"Hey Return_life, they are similar but to say it won't work could not be true as it t…"

singh replied Nov 23, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021

"Amazing growth Katrina ! So you haven't had alopecia long ? Looking forward to your…"

singh replied Nov 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, how are you's all? Any more updates ? Any new information would be a…"

singh replied Nov 20, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021

"Wow! Amazing max ! Are you taking Xejanz or has it come back without xeljanz ? Made…"

singh replied Nov 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's very encouraging news James, positive stuff mate. Am in a similar boat, scalp…"

singh replied Nov 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey James how is your growth going pal ?"

singh replied Nov 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Katrina your defo on your way to regrowth! As for the weight gain just maybe up…"

singh replied Nov 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Heyy Katiegirl! Long time! I have inboxed you :)"

singh replied Sep 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow Katie you look amazing ! I hope you keep your growth! And wish you all the best…"

singh replied Sep 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service