singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Please do ask if it's for the approval of wigs or the approval of a liable treatment…"

singh replied May 30, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Oh okay. I thought it was for the fact that they are trying to fight that Alopecia i…"

singh replied May 30, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Would it just be for a wig ? Or the fact that if treatment if available companies wo…"

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"I will certainly email and even speak to someone on this board. Because I do fear as…"

singh replied May 26, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Signed. I agree with you completely ! This debate needs to be held in the house of c…"

singh replied May 26, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Good find Nicholas!"

singh replied May 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"http://www.ukmi.nhs.uk/applications/ndo/record_view_open.asp?newDrugID=4702 No doll…"

singh replied May 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No dolly I think is going to get approved this year in the uk and EU as its already…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeh Beth and compared to a few years ago there was no hope now they have discovered…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks mate"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service