singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"*valid point*"

singh replied May 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree Jen I don't trust the FDA or most pharmaceutical companies as most of them a…"

singh replied May 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"P.s was talking about the Baricitinib apparently being safer so the studies showed."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeh James it's personal choice for those who are not responding on tofacitibib and f…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think baricitinib is Jak 1/2 where Tofacitinib is jak 1/3 so it signals a differen…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Fenster I agree with xeljanzmiracle your son because he so young might be experi…"

singh replied May 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks guisep"

singh replied May 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Beth I have added those questions you requested I hope people will answer them f…"

singh replied May 19, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

"Thanks for your reply your growth is amazing ! Gives us all hope. Thank you jcortez"

singh replied May 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I personally didn't have a lot of regrowth in one month as some of these have but sl…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service