Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone's progress is at a different rate depending on their background, genetics,…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 28, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"That's great Jcotez05. I remember when you first started!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 27, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Yes. You can read my discussion "From Totally Bald to Regrowth in One Month!" and se…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 27, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Blondfrog, if you are searching for my regrowth pictures they are one page back on p…"

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Thank you Beth. The October article was referring to hair regrowth in mice and block…"

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I'm not familiar with the videos you are referring to. Are you referring to ones inv…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 26, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I'm not in a trial and I do not know the individual results for all Xeljanz trial pa…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Nicolas!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 26, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service