singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"That's amazing growth Jcortez! Was you AU or AA before you started ?"

singh replied May 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow that's amazing ! The growth is looking great ! Thanks for the information"

singh replied May 18, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"That is amazing guisep! So happy for her ! I think it's good tht your wife is going…"

singh replied May 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Cool James yes do let us know. Can you ask your Dr when she thinks baricitinib will…"

singh replied May 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi rmoore I have read about her story. However doesn't she charge for her info and d…"

singh replied May 16, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"Hey James, yeh I am mate. A lot of people Like Susan and others have had regrowth wi…"

singh replied May 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeh that's true mate for me if I could go on 3 I would to give it that extra boost.…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Sultan! Yes am on 2 5mg pills a day I did start back on 3 a day very short while…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Starshine. I have spoken to my dermatologist about adding in something along…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been on xeljanz for 9 weeks now and have some vellus eyebrows with a few black…"

singh replied May 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service