singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"That's amazing Starshine you look lovely"

singh replied May 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Sadele good to see you doing okay and had a positive outcome with Dr King. Can I…"

singh replied May 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Beth yeh sure I hope people will Answer this for you .. And myself I am Au so I…"

singh replied May 8, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

"Hey jcortez05 greath growth !! Can I ask what alopecia did you have prior ? I.e aa ?"

singh replied May 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey mtran2000. I think one in the morning and one in the evening. And I have sometim…"

singh replied May 7, 2016 to About to start Xeljanz and a few questions

4 May 8, 2016
Reply by spring

"Yeh that is true James and thanks for the update ! Can I ask have you had any growth…"

singh replied May 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks cmdd20 and yeh I hope so too and you make a good point. Good find anyway mate…"

singh replied May 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is a great find cmdd20! But at just starting at phase 1 you think where still l…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey guys it's been a while how is everyone getting on with your xeljanz ? Any new up…"

singh replied May 4, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021

"Hey Sp06 how you getting on?"

singh replied May 4, 2016 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service