JeffreySF's Discussions (637)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally reccomend the tatoos from a qualified artist. You can see my artist@ www.a…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 24, 2009 to Permanent makeup

14 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I did the powder with the adhesive. Worked but it was too much work for me. I also f…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 22, 2009 to Permanent makeup

14 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Interesting topic RJ, I've been out of the closet as a gay person since I was 13. I…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 20, 2009 to Alopecia and sexual orientation

21 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Leslie

"You can get eyebrows in many froms from temporary tattoos to permanent tattoos. Ther…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 20, 2009 to Permanent makeup

14 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Thank You Josh!!! Jeffrey"

JeffreySF replied Mar 14, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I use Biotin 1 mg daily as a substitute for the Nioxin shampoo. I night add the sham…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 11, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I think you mean systemic corticosteroids. The side effects are plentiful. Glucose i…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 9, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Yikes, thats quite the dose."

JeffreySF replied Mar 8, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"How much prednisone are you taking? I had the injections when this first started but…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 8, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I've heard of people trying accupuncture but never heard of any sucess with alopecia…"

JeffreySF replied Mar 7, 2009 to Homeopathic Remedies for alopecia areata!?

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Molly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service