singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheers James, yeh I was just curious on if people don't have RA then why is Dr King…"

singh replied May 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Peachfuzz, have you had any new growth with the topical ? Also are you taking xel…"

singh replied May 2, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Thank you! Could you also ask if he feels we can use Jak inhabitors long term or atl…"

singh replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow your beautiful Sadele! Can you's these questions to Dr King please. The first qu…"

singh replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Can you pay using debit card rather than carrying cash on you ? Or is it cash o…"

singh replied Apr 23, 2016 to Xeljanz in Turkey

24 May 8, 2020
Reply by j3s73r

"Amazing man!hopefully the cure be out before you get off xeljanz"

singh replied Apr 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Rose how are you ? Can I ask how did you get on with the xeljanz ?"

singh replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think the person in question is avoiding your question as you make a 100% valid po…"

singh replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No they have got them free."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's sad that people who also suffer from alopecia and know how we feel just think a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service