Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Who, its only been 2 weeks since you started Xeljanz! Most of our new Xeljanzers…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's great news Xeljanz2015 that the annual co-pay card will jump up from $8,000 t…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thats wonderful that you have some terminal (dark hairs) already. When my first spik…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey 3ebdie, I found out you can go to ANY pharmacy in Turkey to get your Xeljanz. Yo…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 19, 2015 to XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

36 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Additionally, here is my first monthly supply of Xeljanz that I FINALLY received on…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your concern Xeljanz2015. I'm not worried about that. I just wanted pe…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations on your new growth Jcortez05, you are on your way! Those tiny white…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"???"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 19, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Thank you Nicolas."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 18, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"This is all Im going to add on the subject at this point. I just "happened" to recei…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service