cws's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"You will likely loose your hair once the treatment is stopped. The question is, can…"

cws replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xelanjz users: have you ended treatment (for > 2 months) & kept your hair?

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Nicolas

"It will vary from person to person. The key is to monitor progress in any form. Any…"

cws replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Very good sign that it should work well for you."

cws replied Dec 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"very first month was just 1 pill a day. That was to make sure there were no bad reac…"

cws replied Dec 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The last 4 months have been 3 a day to see if it will bust out the resistant spots."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"14 months...yes all facial hair is back. Spots on my head and 65% of my legs are all…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

""

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bald area is my resistant area...I was AU for approx. 2 yrs before the treatment. I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you stop treatment it is likely the hair will fall out again...it's a treatment a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The regression info is interesting. I have had a couple of small spots on my beard s…"

cws replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service