Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"At any rate, Icarius, my remarks were to Dollhead, who started this discussion. She…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 8, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"That's your opinion. As for me, I will continue to encourage those that want to try…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 8, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"I had regrowth in a month like you, and the pigment started within a couple of weeks…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Icarious, I don't appreciate the disparaging, negative remarks. Just to clarify, The…"

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"CONGRATULATIONS JCortez05! You are definitely on your way. That is how most of us st…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"4 Month Update pictures"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 7, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Hi Dollhead! After 6 years of AU, I came to the same decision this past spring. I we…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 7, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"Singh, I read your other message, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm going to send pictures of m…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"YAAAY! Yale Trial Interim Results: "suggest Tofacitinib (Xeljanz) is a safe and effi…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh, I'm thinking that you are due to start experiencing some regrowth about no…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service