Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Three Month Update: Hair getting longer and darker, eyebrows on both sides coming in…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Three month update: Hair longer and darker, eyebrows coming in on both sides, a few…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"This is exciting! A topical precursor similar to Xeljanz. Is it a JAK inhibitor?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2015 to New topical study starting near Houston, Texas

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by serg navaro

"So sorry to hear you are frustrated and sad. Are the hairs that sprouted 2 months ag…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow! That's exciting! Not only for us, but for those with male pattern baldness, whi…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If your eyebrows and eyelashes fell out, you have Universalis, which means your dise…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 23, 2015 to Lashes - advice needed?

6 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by ChelseaLee

"Carol, lots of people started slowly. The good news is you know it's working! Stick…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't have any set times. I just take one in the morning and one at night, when I…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I hope that staying off of gluten works for him and his hair regrowth continues. I c…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 19, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Congratulations Aimee on seeing some hair regrowth! I hope your visit with the docto…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 19, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service