Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"I think they are related as far as sending our immune systems into overdrive. When I…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 19, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"This discussion was started regarding gluten's (a protein in wheat) relationship to…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 18, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"If you want to see how I looked before, go to the first picture after the beginning…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 18, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Great Singh! So you need to take pictures now so you can show us the difference late…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 18, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Yes, I drink alcohol on it all the time without any negative effects."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh! Did you finally get/start your Xeljanz? I drink alcohol and take Xeljanz a…"

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I'm glad you found the trigger for your daughter."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 18, 2015 to Is the blonde regrowth reliable?

8 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by AnnaRous

"I am on the Hardship PROGRAM, Katiegirl, not a card. I don't have a literal card fro…"

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I saw that also; Shana had so much super rapid growth that I guess she wanted to see…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 17, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I can't honestly say. My hair started visibly growing back after one month on Xeljan…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service