Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Ny guy, i was on 11 mg a day for a year w no results until i went up to 20 mgs a day…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome ! Happy for you... getting a haircut tommorw "

Rascalx2 replied Oct 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If someone is in a clinical trial for a drug and they get a random sore throat, then…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was not worried about side effects, taking xeljanz to trial if its worth it was no…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If i decrease xeljanz dose it falls out , not for about 3-4 weeks. So try decreasing…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It works good fro ulcerative colitis which is auto immune and i have, it has just be…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i have not got shots in months, i have a bunch of dime and quarter size spots in bac…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Singh, i developed AU in 2015 christmas time, it was all gone in 8 days. Got xeljanz…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Beth, i had same pattern of growth, sides came in then top came in last, top of…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Im AU, 20 mg xeljanz brought back hair. If I drop down to 15 mgs it starts to fall o…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service