Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Dude you have like full on growth!  I been taking xeljanz 20 mgs for over a year and…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I doubt shampoo has has as much effect on alopecia as is being discussed, i think it…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"great growth happy for you, i always hate when someone tells me “you look so much be…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No growth yet , it has only been over the course of a few weeks. Derm gave me couple…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I went down to 15 mgs from 20 mgs and had lot if shedding and lot of bald spots in b…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I did both , I had the same results when taking 20 mgs a day. I want to get the 11 m…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anybody grow hair on xeljanz then lose it all again? I was AU grew it back and it is…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anna I know how difficult it is, i remeber when I was out and about trying to just l…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have the same story as you.. i was taking xeljanz 11 mg a day for a year with zero…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have not really put on any weight, but my appetite has increased"

Rascalx2 replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service