rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Arachnia, I've been shaving my head bald for far too many years to consider the hair…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jan 9, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Thanks, Santi, for the wisdom and encouragement. You're certainly correct that Chery…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Oh yeah, Sandy, I started shaving my head more than 20 years before meeting Cheryl b…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"As you very well know, Willow, it's so good to love and be loved by someone willing…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Sweet men think alike, too. ;-)"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Pat, I don't have alopecia, but I definitely understand and appreciate where you're…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Of course, Nicole, great men think alike. ;-) It's good that you gave the matter sec…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Well, Tracey, one thing I've never had is great head of hair! LOL I remember Mama tr…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Sandy, thank you very much for such kind and encouraging words. Like Rachel H., you…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Rachel, you words perfectly express my heart and motivation. Like everything I try t…"

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service