Denise's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes - i definitely still going through my ups/downs.  I still get triggered but with…"

Denise replied Jan 10 to Vent time - just let it out.

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"some days i just need it"

Denise replied Dec 27, 2023 to Vent time - just let it out.

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"Thank you for this - definitely a lot of ups and downs.  I'm doing my best to be som…"

Denise replied Nov 13, 2023 to Vent time - just let it out.

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"I definitely make sure to have my nails polished and earrings most of time unless I…"

Denise replied Nov 7, 2023 to Vent time - just let it out.

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"I appreciate the reminder which I do and omg thank you for adding resources as well.…"

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"Thank you 😊"

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"I literally just did sigh of relief - definitely need the power back.  Really going…"

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

""We just have to go that extra mile now" This is now embedded in my mind - thank yo…"

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"I'm not a wig wear(er) - i've tried but it seems to be TOO HOT and all the fly away…"

Denise replied Nov 6, 2023 to wigs and wearing everyday & scalp condition

2 Nov 11, 2023
Reply by Jennifer

"Thanks for posting - I was going to post something similar because I received an ema…"

Denise replied Sep 27, 2023 to Clinical trials

4 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service