Donna DeHoog's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Gail and Lisa! I have definitely heard wonderful things about him. Will l…"

Donna DeHoog replied Mar 30, 2010 to jeffrey segal

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Donna DeHoog

"Hey Michael! that is great news....congratulations on the new job! Keep us updated o…"

Donna DeHoog replied Feb 24, 2010 to Hair loss got me a job!

6 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"Hey Robert! Thank you for replying to my discussion! You are so right about getting…"

Donna DeHoog replied Feb 19, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Devin, I agree totally with you! It is amazing how people are so rude nowadays! CRAZ…"

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Gail, that is a great idea too! I will remember that!"

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Lisa, I love that saying! I will remember that! My friends basically tell me the sam…"

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Hey Tiffany...thank you for replying! I agree totally about the nurses...they are th…"

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Thanks Mary...I should probably get a shirt like that....that is a great idea!! Defi…"

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Hey Melissa...thank you so much for being such a great friend through this mess! I j…"

Donna DeHoog replied Feb 17, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Thanks Aimee...I guess it is just a matter of getting use to it and the looks someti…"

Donna DeHoog replied Feb 17, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service