Shanna's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thought I'd update you guys: saw my doctors today and at 13 weeks in Xeljanz I have…"

Shanna replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck! I hope you start to see progress soon :)"

Shanna replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"They're covering all of it. I've been on it since mid-February; my current prescript…"

Shanna replied May 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My doctor presented my case very straightforwardly to my insurance company. He wrote…"

Shanna replied May 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My doctor presented my case very straightforwardly to my insurance company. He wrote…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Justin, who started this thread, is using the Phizer card, I think. Maybe ask him fo…"

Shanna replied May 7, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"Anyone tried getting their prescription through a rheumatologist instead of a dermat…"

Shanna replied May 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looking great!"

Shanna replied May 5, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"If your insurance won't pay, make sure you look into the Phizer card. I don't know t…"

Shanna replied May 5, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"Thank you! Yes, eyelashes, too. Most of one eye, and about 1/3 of the other."

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service