AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"About 3-5 months when the alopecia has been stable for a period of time (at least 6…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 10, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"Keratin fibers would work , hmmm :( i'd kill to be in your position "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 10, 2014 to Need advice

3 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Deanie1990

"Stress plays a major role but it will take a few months for it to hit you and when i…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 9, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"If it works I will be the happiest man in the universe. I've always said If its betw…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 8, 2014 to Yale University find arthritis drug fully regrows bald man’s hair?

13 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Santi

"I'm going to america in 2 weeks for these xeljanz pills . Im at a point where I just…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 8, 2014 to Yale University find arthritis drug fully regrows bald man’s hair?

13 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Santi

"Hey Andrey send me your email mate wanna talk to you. Hi Mardy , who is the site ad…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 6, 2014 to Please bring back chatrooms (disappeared with no explanation)

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Hi Amy, How long did it take for your eyebrows to grow back with latisse? does it…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 6, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"I lost my eyebrows and eyelashes too just recently :( , I've given up all hope ."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 6, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"Thank you for your kind words Lyndsey. Last time my eyebrows came out I went into h…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 1, 2014 to I can't take it anymore

6 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"yep I am , going to cost me and arm and a leg to get up there + doctor fees but It w…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 24, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service