AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Guys, Just a quick little update . I had another haircut in a proper style whic…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is an alopecia forum but you are more than welcome here . Welcome. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 7, 2015 to Newbie: Am I in the Right Forum?

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"A huge number of people are getting growth and for the rest I believe it is just a m…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please upload a photo of the box and I will be able to tell you."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Merry, What dosage have you been taking prior to 4 tablets? Have you had no hai…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your logic is correct. This is a complete scam ."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 22, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Some good news guys, The results are in: Thank you for contacting Pfizer and retur…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was on 4 for a while but got a fever and was very unwell. I have since dropped bac…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Giusep,  and congrats to you and your fiancé  as well!"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's what I'm finding out , I've submitted samples to Pfizer "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service