hellopeesha's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Kasia - very sorry that I’m only seeing this now. Did you find what you were l…"

hellopeesha replied Aug 17, 2021 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hey magmck and Natalie, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding dermato…"

hellopeesha replied Sep 12, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hey Cassidymain. Wow, good for you - 6 months in from AU to your current pics is an…"

hellopeesha replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey guys, How long does it typically take Xeljanz 5mg twice daily to start showing r…"

hellopeesha replied Sep 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Way to go man! This is super encouraging! Wishing you all the best with it! Paul."

hellopeesha replied Jul 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm confused - Ahmed didn't lie? He simply stated that nobody will need to order fro…"

hellopeesha replied Jul 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey magmck, I think your GP is the best person to talk to. Ask them to help you loca…"

hellopeesha replied May 30, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"That's great news Ahmed! Looking forward to seeing your success with it!"

hellopeesha replied May 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Colin. Would you mind messaging me her web site or contact details? I'm getti…"

hellopeesha replied May 24, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hey Colin. Is the tofacitinib for alopecia and not arthritis? I think you've made my…"

hellopeesha replied May 23, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service