Marisa's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah...I hate the fact that everyone has said you did this to yourself by stressing…"

Marisa replied Nov 23, 2010 to Stress rash

6 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

"I agree with you as far as the thickness of Revlon wigs...they are much thicker than…"

Marisa replied Nov 23, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"what wig do you have on in this photo Gail...it looks great!"

Marisa replied Nov 23, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"I had a full head of white hair for a year after my hair fell out...then it fell out…"

Marisa replied Nov 4, 2010 to White fuzz

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"I have purchased 3 Revlon Aries... 2 in burnt toast (one I cut way shorter so it loo…"

Marisa replied Oct 16, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"It all started in January 2008 (if you look at my pictures you can see it was just a…"

Marisa replied Aug 22, 2010 to What's next?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"There are several autoimmune disorders...alopetia is just one of them from what I ha…"

Marisa replied Aug 21, 2010 to What's next?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"To Hilary....LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT YOUR POST...GOOD ONE!"

Marisa replied Aug 21, 2010 to Alopecian couples / Alopecians dating each other...?

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"I would think that your pets provide a good influence...pets are calming...I have ne…"

Marisa replied Aug 21, 2010 to Looks like my son has my crappy genes

11 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julia Gedeon

"As you can see from my photos my hair came back a full head of stark white hair...I…"

Marisa replied Aug 19, 2010 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service