scarredbeauty's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi i sent you a friend request please so i can send information on hair weft but you…"

scarredbeauty replied May 24, 2017 to Black-Brown, Kinky-Curly Human Hair for Bonded System?

1 May 24, 2017
Reply by scarredbeauty

"@ curly1982 i owe you an apology i should have shared my personal experience that mi…"

scarredbeauty replied Apr 5, 2017 to Best NoVA/DC area medical hair studios?

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Stacie thank you for your valuable reply. I did go at it wrong and i appreciate you…"

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Yes because i have discoid lupus and had problems finding have that was truly pure h…"

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Save 15% off Extensions - Save 15% on your entire order use discount code APRIL at c…"

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Have you enter to win your full set or Darkest Brown or Blonde #613 Clip-In yet? Sto…"

scarredbeauty replied Apr 2, 2017 to Best NoVA/DC area medical hair studios?

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"You really have to shop around. I suggest try Clip-In first. Cheaper. start at $110"

scarredbeauty replied Mar 26, 2017 to Hair Extensions

7 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Suzie

"Suzie it is very important to shop quality not price.I had to find my own extensions…"

scarredbeauty replied Mar 26, 2017 to Hair Extensions

7 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Suzie

"https://gleam.io/pUGx0/get-full-frontal-two-human-hair-bundles-giveaway "

scarredbeauty replied Mar 23, 2017 to Hair transplant for women

14 May 14, 2022
Reply by JaslynKaise

"Hello i too suffer with hair loss and would like ro share my own experience. You can…"

scarredbeauty replied Mar 22, 2017 to Hair Extensions

7 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Suzie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service