chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, anyone that is vulnerable in today's World is subject to those the prey on them…"

chris for hair replied May 3, 2020 to False lashes / eyebrows/ hair systems for men

11 May 3, 2020
Reply by chris for hair

"Think I posted wrong, but WHY ARE YOU HERE? People on this site are not looking for…"

chris for hair replied May 3, 2020 to False lashes / eyebrows/ hair systems for men

11 May 3, 2020
Reply by chris for hair

"Why are you here? "

11 May 3, 2020
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi, Having been in the hair replacement industry for 40 years, my recommendation  is…"

11 May 3, 2020
Reply by chris for hair

"Most wigs can be adjusted to fit your head better if they are too large. Sometimes o…"

chris for hair replied Jan 12, 2018 to Flat Smaller Head low hair line and widows peak having trouble fitting wig please help

3 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by StarShemaya

"You are clipping it too tight. If the hair is pulled off base it can cause hair fall…"

chris for hair replied Nov 28, 2017 to My first Hair Topper

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"I don't think this question can be answered. The condition varies so much and giving…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to FFA how much hair loss will happen

2 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Try to keep in mind that there is a range of things that can be done, as the first a…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to Scared and freaking out

4 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Cybergirl

"There are pieces they call halo's that are just a circle of hair. It could be sewn i…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to Savage race Hair issue

2 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Any heat device used daily over time will damage the hair. Many of the ceramics go o…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to Do you believe the ceramic curling iron is safe for hair?

3 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by sherryvan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service