Sheila Pinder's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Which razor do you use? I tried one a year ago recommended by a barber and hated it.…"

Sheila Pinder replied Aug 4, 2014 to Products for frequent shavers

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"Fantastic. I will definitely try this and get some today."

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"Walgreens drug store carries some of the HeadBlade products. You can also find them…"

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"Congrats on the decision to shave. I felt so free the day I started going bald. I ha…"

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"Your daughter sounds as if she has had very little discipline to display this behavi…"

Sheila Pinder replied Apr 15, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I did not like the headblade shaver. Sometimes it worked great and other times it di…"

Sheila Pinder replied Mar 17, 2013 to New to head shaving!

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"1. Saves time getting dressed in the morning!2. No more bad hair days!3. A confidenc…"

Sheila Pinder replied Mar 17, 2013 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Hi Jen, I have had alopecia since 1998 (started losing hair) and an official diagnos…"

Sheila Pinder replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I teach at the university level. I shaved my head in the middle of a semester and ne…"

Sheila Pinder replied May 1, 2011 to Teaching with alopecia

22 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Styrra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service