rmoore's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations on your new baby!  June 14th just happens to be my birthday so what…"

rmoore replied Jun 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No, my insurance won't cover it for me. "

rmoore replied Jun 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My rheumatologist just started me on Xeljanz XR 11 mg once a day for AT (I don't hav…"

rmoore replied Jun 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yay!  I'm so happy for you!  Keep up the diet and best wishes! "

rmoore replied Jun 8, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"So true!  Like you it's hard to explain the AIP diet and my lunch bunch friends thin…"

rmoore replied May 16, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"It can't hurt to eat healthy, exercise and think positive though.  No side effects w…"

rmoore replied May 14, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"Thanks for your reply.  I will check into your suggestions.  "

rmoore replied Apr 3, 2016 to The Paleo Approach by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by wienchee

"Thank you!  I too think it's worth the effort to reduce inflammation especially sinc…"

rmoore replied Apr 3, 2016 to The Paleo Approach by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by wienchee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service