Katelyn's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for taking the time to write. Your advice is helpful and meaningful. My de…"

Katelyn replied Jun 20, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"Hi there, I too am 24 however my first experience with AA happened when I was 23, a…"

Katelyn replied Jun 17, 2013 to Possible triggers?

5 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by effencute

"I'd do as much research as you can before starting either of these treatments. Is yo…"

Katelyn replied Mar 8, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Hey , Thanks for your response and telling me about your experience. Luckily I live…"

Katelyn replied Mar 8, 2013 to Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) anyone?

16 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Karalina

"Rosie, I wouldn't say that I have any more floaters than usual, which like you said…"

Katelyn replied Feb 25, 2013 to Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) anyone?

16 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Karalina

"Rosie, I am starting to agree with you. My derm basically told me I should get an ey…"

Katelyn replied Feb 20, 2013 to Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) anyone?

16 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Karalina

"Hi there, My hair loss pattern sounds similar to yours and so far I've found a few t…"

Katelyn replied Feb 13, 2013 to Just diagnosed and scared about the wedding day

18 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Rosanna

"That makes me so angry that they consider it cosmetic. Sometimes when my doctor rush…"

Katelyn replied Feb 6, 2013 to Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) anyone?

16 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Karalina

"Thank you for the suggestion. After trying to take it twice a day as reccomended, I…"

Katelyn replied Feb 5, 2013 to Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) anyone?

16 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Karalina

"Olga, Thank you for your response! At this point might as well try it. One more ques…"

Katelyn replied Jan 9, 2013 to Natural remedy

55 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service