Gon's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Kev, Thanks so much for the info. Let's hope and thumbs up for all of us :) Ch…"

Gon replied Jul 6, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi Jake, In some cases the right combination of medicine like LDN + vitamins/ miner…"

Gon replied Jul 5, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Dear Pterese, Can you tell me how much LdN you started with and give me some info a…"

Gon replied Jul 4, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"You are not alone sweety. It's hard I know, but it makes you stronger and a MUCH mor…"

Gon replied Jun 30, 2016 to Idk if i can make it through alopecia

10 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Hi Rach! Yes I will! Today I accidentally took too much Zink ( 2 x 25mcg + 10mcg in…"

Gon replied Jun 29, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Dear Dr. Heena, Thank you for your reply. A month agoI went to GP with speciality i…"

Gon replied Jun 28, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Dear Courtney, I contacted my GP today and she is going to help me with a LDN presc…"

Gon replied Jun 27, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Dear Heisten, Thank you for the info on Whole 30 Here I found an intersting link ab…"

Gon replied Jun 24, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Hi Strawberry, I have 3 growing hairs (since I quit gluten I think) on my scalp, not…"

Gon replied Jun 23, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Hi Courtney, thanks for taking time to reply me. LDN is certainly interesting! I've…"

Gon replied Jun 22, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service