Anna's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Football fan - I feel your frustration - you see just about everyone else respond…"

Anna replied Dec 3, 2019 to For those of us on ruxolitinib (for whom Xeljanz did not work)

7 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Anna

"Hi Mark, I was on Xeljanzfor a year at 60 mg a day and got not even one single vell…"

Anna replied Nov 30, 2019 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"Thanks :)"

Anna replied Dec 20, 2018 to exzema drug cures patient with AT - Dupixent or dupilumab

6 May 5, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"Hey Pamela - did you find out anything about dupimulab at your appointment?"

Anna replied Dec 20, 2018 to exzema drug cures patient with AT - Dupixent or dupilumab

6 May 5, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"NY Guy - I have sent a friend request - I am also a patient of Dr. King's and have a…"

Anna replied Nov 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sidney Prescott thank you so much for this post. I couldn't agree with you more - an…"

Anna replied Oct 24, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"Hi there - I have tried, yes - and I went up to 60 mg a day of Xeljanz along with th…"

Anna replied Oct 16, 2018 to Back from doctor with a new plan

3 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Kimp

"Bonjour Kevin, Je comprends que tu as deja pris des medicaments qui ciblent IL-2. J…"

Anna replied Oct 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah I’ve pretty much tried every diet possible....!"

Anna replied Jun 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys - taking 60 mgs, have done steroid pulsing, nothing has worked."

Anna replied Jun 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service